1. Parkin DM. Use of statistics to assess the global burden of breast cancer. Breast J 2006;12:70–80.
2. Coughlin SS, Ekwueme DU. Breast cancer as a global health concern. Cancer Epidemiol 2009; 33:315-318.
3. Hamidullah, Changkija B, Konwar R. Role of interleukin-10 in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2012; 133:11-21.
4. Soliman H. Immunotherapy strategies in the treatment of breast cancer. Cancer Control 2013; 20:17-21.
5. Kees T, Egeblad M. Innate immune cells in breast cancer--from villains to heroes? J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia 2011; 16:189-203.
6. Gruber I, Landenberger N, Staebler A, Hahn M, Wallwiener D, Fehm T. Relationship between circulating tumor cells and peripheral T-cells in patients with primary breast cancer. Anticancer Res 2013; 33:2233-2238.
7. Standish LJ, Sweet SE, Novack J,Wenner CA, Bridge C, Nelson A, et al. Breast cancer and theimmune system. J Soc Integr Oncol 2008; 6:158–168.
8. DeNardo DG, Coussens LM. Inﬂammation and breastcancer. Balancing immune response: crosstalk between adaptiveand innate immune cells during breast cancer progression. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2007; 9:212.
9. Carpi A, Nicolini A, Antonelli A, Ferrari P, Rossi G. Cytokines in the management of high risk or advanced breastcancer: an update and expectation. Curr Cancer Drug Target 2009; 9:888–903.
10. Konwar R, Chaudhary P, Kumar S, Mishra D, Chattopadhyay N,Bid HK. Breast cancer risk associated with polymor-phisms of IL-1RN and IL-4 gene in Indian women. Oncol Res 2009; 17:367–372.
11. Chen YY, Li CF, Yeh CH, Chang MS, Hsing CH. Interleukin-19 in breast cancer. Clin Dev Immunol 2013; 2013:294320.
12. Laoui D, Movahedi K, Van Overmeire E, Van den Bossche J, Schouppe E, Mommer C, et al. Tumor-associated macrophages in breast cancer: distinct subsets, distinct functions. Int J Dev Biol 2011; 55:861-867.
13. Zhu J, Paul WE. Heterogeneity and plasticity of T helper cells. Cell Res 2010; 20:4-12.
14. Faghih Z, Erfani N, Haghshenas MR, Safaei A, Talei AR, Ghaderi A. Immune profiles of CD4+ lymphocyte subsets in breast cancer tumor draining lymph nodes. Immunol Lett 2014; 158:57-65.
15. Kennedy R, Celis E. Multiple roles for CD4+ T cells in anti-tumor immune responses. Immunol Rev 2008; 222:129-144.
16. Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Gu W, Sun B. TH1/TH2 cell differentiation and molecular signals. Adv Exp Med Biol 2014; 841:15-44.
17. Nishikawa H, Sakaguchi S. Regulatory T cells in cancer immunotherapy. Curr Opin Immunol 2014; 27:1-7.
18. Jafarzadeh A, Fooladseresht H, Minaee K, Bazrafshani MR, Khosravimashizi A, Nemati M, et al. Higher circulating levels of chemokine CCL22 in patients with breast cancer: Evaluation of the influences of tumor stage and chemokine gene polymorphism. Tumour Biol 2015; 36:1163-1171.
19. Lasek W, Zagozdzon R, Jakobisiak M. Interleukin 12: still a promising candidate for tumor immunotherapy? Cancer Immunol Imunother 2014; 63:419-435.
20. de Paus RA, Geilenkirchen MA, van Riet S, van Dissel JT, van de Vosse E. Differential expression and function of human IL-12Rbeta2 polymorphic variants. Mol Immunol 2013; 56:380-389.
21. Croxford AL, Kulig P, Becher B. IL-12-and IL-23 in health and disease. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 2014; 25:415-421.
22. Chen H, Cheng S, Wang J, Cao C, Bunjhoo H, Xiong W, et al. Interleukin-12B rs3212227 polymorphism and cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Mol Biol Rep 2012; 39:10235-10242.
23. Sattler S, Smits HH, Xu D, Huang FP. The evolutionary role of the IL-33/ST2 system in host immune defence. Arch Immunol Ther Exp 2013; 61:107-117.
24. Komai‐Koma M, Xu D, Li Y, McKenzie AN, McInnes IB, Liew FY. IL‐33 is a chemoattractant for human Th2 cells. . Eur J Immunol 2007; 37:2779-2786.
25. Milovanovic M, Volarevic V, Radosavljevic G, Jovanovic I, Pejnovic N, Arsenijevic N, et al. IL-33/ST2 axis in inflammation and immunopathology. Immunol Res 2012;52:89-99.
26. Nakae S, Morita H, Ohno T, Arae K, Matsumoto K, Saito H. Role of interleukin-33 in innate-type immune cells in allergy. Allergol Int 2013; 62:13-20.
27. Bourgeois E, Van LP, Samson M, Diem S, Barra A, Roga S, et al. The pro‐Th2 cytokine IL‐33 directly interacts with invariant NKT and NK cells to induce IFN‐γ production. Eur J Immunol 2009; 39:046-1055.
28. Oboki K, Ohno T, Kajiwara N, Saito H, Nakae S. IL-33 and IL-33 receptors in host defense and diseases. Allergol Int 2010; 59:143-160.
29. Zhou L, Yao F, Luan H, Wang Y, Dong X, Zhou W, et al. Functional polymorphisms in the interleukin-12 gene contribute to cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis of 18 case-control studies. Gene 2012; 510:71-77.
30. Yang Z, Liang Y, Qin B, Zhong R. Meta-analysis of the association between the IL-12B +1188 A/C polymorphism and cancer risk. Onkologie 2013; 36:470-475.
31. Sakashita M, Yoshimoto T, Hirota T, Harada M, Okubo K, Osawa Y, et al. Association of serum interleukin-33 level and the interleukin-33 genetic variant with Japanese cedar pollinosis. Clin Exp Allergy 2008; 38:1875-1881.
32. Yu JT, Song JH, Wang ND, Wu ZC, Zhang Q, Zhang N, et al. Implication of IL-33 gene polymorphism in Chinese patients with Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging 2012; 33:e11-14.
33. Fan D, Ding N, Yang T, Wu S, Liu S, Liu L, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphisms of the interleukin-33 (IL-33) gene are associated with ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese individuals: a case-control pilot study. Scand J Rheumatol 2014; 43:374-379.
34. Guo L, Zhou X, Guo X, Zhang X, Sun Y. Association of interleukin-33 gene single nucleotide polymorphisms with ischemic stroke in north Chinese population. BMC Med Genet 2013; 14:109.
35. Koca SS, Kara M, Deniz F, Ozgen M, Demir CF, Ilhan N, et al. Serum IL-33 level and IL-33 gene polymorphisms in Behcet's disease. Rheumatol Int 2015; 35:471-477.
36. Mahdi KM, Nassiri MR, Nasiri K. Hereditary genes and SNPs associated with breast cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013; 14:3403-3409.
37. Murakami S, Okubo K, Tsuji Y, Sakata H, Hamada S, Hirayama R. Serum interleukin-12 levels in patients with gastric cancer. Surg Today 2004; 34:1014-1019.
38. Miteva L, Stanilov N, Deliysky T, Mintchev N, Stanilova S. Association of polymorphisms in regulatory regions of interleukin-12p40 gene and cytokine serum level with colorectal cancer. Cancer Invest 2009; 27:924-931.
39. Yuzhalin AE, Kutikhin AG. Interleukin-12: clinical usage and molecular markers of cancer susceptibility. Growth Factors 2012; 30:176-191.
40. Liu J, Shen JX, Hu JL, Huang WH, Zhang GJ. Significance of interleukin-33 and its related cytokines in patients with breast cancers. Front Immunol 2014; 5:141.
41. Bourgeois E, Van LP, Samson M, Diem S, Barra A, Roga S, et al. The pro‐Th2 cytokine IL‐33 directly interacts with invariant NKT and NK cells to induce IFN‐γ production. Eur J Immunol 2009; 39:1046-1055.
42. Smithgall MD, Comeau MR, Yoon BR, Kaufman D, Armitage R, Smith DE. IL-33 ampliﬁes both Th1- and Th2-type responses through its activity on human basophils, allergen-reactive Th2 cells, iNKT and NK cells. Int Immunol 2008; 20:1019–1030.
43. Jovanovic I, Radosavljevic G, Mitrovic M, Lisnic Juranic V, McKenzie AN, Arsenijevic N, et al. ST2 deletion enhances innate and acquired immunity to murine mammary carcinoma. Eur J Immunol 2011; 41:1902-1912.
44. Liew FY, Pitman PN, McInnes IB. Disease-associated function of IL-33: the new kid in the IL-1 family. Nat Rev Immunol 2010; 10:103-110.
45. Jovanovic I, Radosavljevic G, Mitrovic M, Juranic VL, McKenzie AN, Arsenijevic N, et al. ST2 deletion enhances innate and acquired immunity to murine mammary carcinoma. Eur J Immunol 201; 41:1902-1912.
46. Jovanovic IP, Pejnovic NN, Radosavljevic GD, Arsenijevic NN, Lukic ML. IL-33/ST2 axis in innate and acquired immunityto tumors. Oncoimmunology 2012; 1:229–231.
47. Olkhanud PB, Rochman Y, Bodogai M, Malchinkhuu E, Wejksza K, Xu M, et al. Thymic stromal lymphopoietin is a key mediator of breast cancer progression. J Immunol 2011; 186:5656-5662.
48. Jovanovic IP, Pejnovic NN, Radosavljevic GD, Pantic JM, Milovanovic MZ, Arsenijevic NN, et al. Interleukin‐33/ST2 axis promotes breast cancer growth and metastases by facilitating intratumoral accumulation of immunosuppressive and innate lymphoid cells. Int J Cancer 2014; 134:1669-1682.
49. Lin ZW, Wu LX, Xie Y, Ou X, Tian PK, Liu XP, et al. The expression levels of transcription factors T-bet, GATA-3, RORgammat and FOXP3 in peripheral blood lymphocyte (PBL) of patients with liver cancer and their significance. Int J Med Sci 2015; 12:7-16.
50. Zhu X, Du L, Feng J, Ling Y, Xu S. Clinicopathological and prognostic significance of serum cytokine levels in breast cancer. Clin Lab 2014; 60:1145-1151.
51. Hou N, Zhang X, Zhao L, Zhao X, Li Z, Song T, et al. A novel chronic stress-induced shift in the Th1 to Th2 response promotes colon cancer growth. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2013; 439:471-466.
52. Bleotu C, Chifiriuc MC, Grigore R, Grancea C, Popescu CR, Anton G, et al. Investigation of Th1/Th2 cytokine profiles in patients with laryngo-pharyngeal, HPV-positive cancers. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2013; 270:711-718.
53. Xu Y, Gao J, Su Z, Dai X, Li Y, Liu Y, et al. Downregulation of Hlx closely related to the decreased expressions of T-bet and Runx3 in patients with gastric cancer may be associated with a pathological event leading to the imbalance of Th1/Th2. Clin Dev Immunol 2012; 2012:949821.
54. Guo JR, Xu F, Jin XJ, Shen HC, Liu Y, Zhang YW, et al. Impact of allogenic and autologous transfusion on immune function in patients with tumors. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15:467-474.
55. Ebadi N, Jahed M, Mivehchi M, Majidizadeh T, Asgary M, Hosseini SA. Interleukin-12 and interleukin-6 gene polymorphisms and risk of bladder cancer in the Iranian population. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15:7869-7873.
56. Tamandani DM, Shekari M, Suri V. Interleukin-12 gene polymorphism and cervical cancer risk. Am J Clin Oncol 2009; 32:524-528.
57. Chen X, Han S, Wang S, Zhou X, Zhang M, Dong J, et al. Interactions of IL-12A and IL-12B polymorphisms on the risk of cervical cancer in Chinese women. Clin Cancer Res 2009; 15:400-405.
58. Kaarvatn MH, Vrbanec J, Kulic A, Knezevic J, Petricevic B, Balen S, et al. Single nucleotide polymorphism in the interleukin 12B gene is associated with risk for breast cancer development. Scand J Immunol 2012; 76:329-335.