Gessain A, Gout O. Chronic Myelopathy Associated with HTLV-I.
Ann Intern Med 1992; 117: 933-946.
2. Araújo AQ, Leite AC, Lima MA, Silva MT. HTLV-I and Neurological Conditions. Arq Neuropsiquiatr 2009; 67:132-138.
3. Araújo AQ, Silva MT. The HTLV-I neurological complex. Lancet Neurol 2006; 5:1068–1076.
4. Nakagawa M, Nakahara K, Maruyama Y, Kawabata M, Higuchi I, Kubota H,
. Therapeutic trials in 200 patients with HTLV-I- associated myelopathy/tropical spastic paraparesis. J Neurovirol 1996; 2:345-355.
5. Oh U, Jacobson S. Treatment of HAM/TSP:Toward targeted therapy. Neurol Clin 2008; 26:781–797.
6. Harrington WJ Jr, Sheremata WA, Snodgrass SR, Emerson S, Phillips S, Berger JR. Tropical spastic paraparesis/HTLV-I-associated myelopathy (TSP/HAM): treatment with an anabolic steroid danazol. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 1991; 7:1031–1034.
7. Ota H, Maki M, Shidara Y, Kodama H, Takahashi H, Hayakaawa M,
. Effects of danazol at the immunologic level in patients with adenomyosis, with special reference to autoantibodies: a multi-centre cooperative study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992; 167:481-486.
8. Angello V, Pariser K, Gell J, Gelfand J, Turksoy RN. Preliminary ob�servation on Danazol therapy of systemic lupus erythematosus: effect on DNA anti bodies, thrombocytopenia and complement. J Rueumatol 1983; 10:682-687.
9. Franssen AM, Van der Heijden PF, Thomas CM, Doesburg WH, Willemsen WN, Rolland R. On the origin and significance of serum CA 125 concentrations in 97 patients with endometriosis before, during and after buserelin acetate, nafarelin or danazol . Fertil Steril 1992; 57: 974-979.
10. Acien P, Shaw RW, Irvine L, Burfold G, Gardner R .CA 125 level in endometriosis patients before during and after treatment with
Danazol or LHRH agonists. Eur J Obstet Gynecol 1989; 32:241-246.
11. Mori H, Nakagawa M, Itoh N, Wada K, Tamaya T. Danazol suppresses the production of interleakin-lb and tumor necrosis factor by human. Monocytes. Am J Reprod Immunol 1990; 24:45-50.
12. Ahn YS, Harrington WJ, Mylvaganam B, Ayub J, Pall LM. Danazol therapy for autoimmune hemolytic anemia. Ann Inter Med 1985; 102:298-301.
13. Gelfand JA, Sherins RJ, Alling DW, Frank MM. Treatment of hereditary angioedema with danazol-reversal of clinical and biochemical abnormalities. N Engl J Med 1976; 295:1444-1448.
14. Mylvaganam R, Ahn YS, Harrington WJ, Kim CI. Immune modulation by danazol in autoimmune thrombocytopenia. Clin Immunol Immunopathol 1987; 42:281-287.
15. Schreiber AD, Chien P, Tomaski A, Cines DB. Effect of danazol in Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura. N Engl J Med 1987; 316:503- 508.