1. Mead PS, Slutsker L, Dietz V, McCaig LF, Bresee JS, Shapiro C, et al. Food-related illness and death in the United States. Emerg Infect Dis 1999l; 5:607.
2. Tauxe RV. Emerging foodborne pathogens. Int J Food Microbiol 2002; 78:31-41.
3. Jasson V, Jacxsens L, Luning P, Rajkovic A, Uyttendaele M, et al. Alternative microbial methods: An overview and selection criteria. Food Microbiol 2010; 27:710-730.
4. Singh A, Poshtiban S, Evoy S. Recent advances in bacteriophage based biosensors for food-borne pathogen detection. Sensors 2013; 13: 1763-1786.
5. Calvo J, Zaragoza P, Osta R. Technical note: A quick and more sensitive method to identify pork in processed and unprocessed food by PCR amplification of a new specific DNA fragment. J Anim Sci 2001; 79:2108-2112.
6. Gilmore MS, Cruz-Rodz AL, Leimeister-Wächter M, Kreft J, Goebel W, et al. A Bacillus cereus cytolytic determinant, cereolysin AB, which comprises the phospholipase C and sphingomyelinase genes: nucleotide sequence and genetic linkage. J Bacteriol 1989; 171:744-753.
7. Schoeni JL, Lee Wong AC. Bacillus cereus food poisoning and its toxins. J Food Protect 2005; 68:636-648.
8. Dierick K, Van Coillie E, Swiecicka I, Meyfroidt G, Devlieger H, Meulemans A, et al. Fatal family outbreak of Bacillus cereus-associated food poisoning. J Clin Microbiol 2005; 43:4277-4279.
9. Te Giffel M, Beumer RR, Granum PE, Rombouts FM. Isolation and characterisation of Bacillus cereus from pasteurised milk in household refrigerators in the Netherlands. Int J Food Microbiol 1997; 34:307-318.
10. Valero M, Hernandez-Herrero L, Giner M. Survival, isolation and characterization of a psychrotrophic Bacillus cereus strain from a mayonnaise-based ready-to-eat vegetable salad. Food Microbiol 2007; 24:671-677.
11. Novak JS, Call J, Tomasula P, Luchansky JB. An assessment of pasteurization treatment of water, media, and milk with respect to Bacillus spores. J Food Protect 2005; 68:751-757.
12. Rahimi E, Abdos F, Momtaz H, Baghbadorani ZT, Jalali M. Bacillus cereus in infant foods: prevalence study and distribution of enterotoxigenic virulence factors in Isfahan Province, Iran. ScientificWorldJournal 2013; 2013:292571.
13. Trends E. Sources of zoonoses and zoonotic agents and food-borne outbreaks in the European Union in 2008 EFSA J 2010; 8:1496.
14. Tam CC, Higgins CD, Neal KR, Rodrigues LC, Millership SE, O'Brien SJ, et al. Chicken consumption and use of acid-suppressing medications as risk factors for Campylobacter enteritis England. Emerg Infect Dis 2009; 15: 1402.
15. Hassanzadeh P, Motamedifar M. Occurrence of Campylobacter jejuni in Shiraz, southwestIran. Med Princ Pract 2007; 16:59-62.
16. Khoshbakht R, Tabatabaei M, Hosseinzadeh S, Shekarforoush SS, Aski HS. Distribution of nine virulence-associated genes in Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli isolated from broiler feces in Shiraz, Southern Iran. Foodborne Pathog Dis 2013; 10:764-770.
17. Ghorbanalizadgan M, Bakhshi B, Kazemnejad Lili A, Najar-Peerayeh S, Nikmanesh B. A molecular survey of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli virulence and diversity. Iran Biomed J 2014; 18:158.
18. Hamidian M, Sanaei M, Bolfion M, Dabiri H, Zali MR, Walther-Rasmussen J. Prevalence of putative virulence markers in Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli isolated from hospitalized children, raw chicken, and raw beef in Tehran, Iran. Can J Microbiol 2011; 57:143-148.
19. Hosseinzadeh S, Shekarforoush SS, Ansari-Lari M, EsalatPanah-Fard Jahromi M, Berizi E, Abdollahi M. Prevalence and risk factors for listeria monocytogenes in broiler flocks in Shiraz, southern Iran. Foodborne Pathog Dis 2012; 9:568-572.
20. Burke D, Dawson D, Stearns T. Methods in yeast genetics: a Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory course manual 2000: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Course Manual Press.
21. Choma C, Guinebretière MH, Carlin F, Schmitt P, Velge P, Granum PE, et al. Prevalence, characterization and growth of Bacillus cereus in commercial cooked chilled foods containing vegetables. J Appl Microbiol 2000; 88:617-625.
22. Kathariou S. Listeria monocytogenes virulence and pathogenicity, a food safety perspective. J Food Protect 2002; 65:1811-1829.
23. Chen HM, Lin CW. Hydrogel‐coated streptavidin piezoelectric biosensors and applications to selective detection of strep‐tag displaying cells. Biotechnol Progress 2007; 23:741-748.
24. Zhang MJ, Qiao B, Xu XB, Zhang JZ. Advances in rapid detection methods for foodborne pathogens. J Microbiol Biotechnol 2014; 24:297-312.
25. Khoo CH, Cheah YK, Lee LH, Sim JH, Salleh NA, Sidik SM, et al. Virulotyping of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica isolated from indigenous vegetables and poultry meat in Malaysia using multiplex-PCR. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2009; 96:441-457.
26. Cheah YK, Salleh NA, Lee L-H, Radu S, Sukardi S, Sim JH. Comparison of PCR fingerprinting techniques for the discrimination of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Weltevreden isolated from indigenous vegetables in Malaysia. World J Microbiol Biotechnol 2008; 24:327-335.
27. Gilbert C, Winters D, O'Leary A, Slavik M. Development of a triplex PCR assay for the specific detection of Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella spp., and Escherichia coli O157: H7. Mol Cell Probes 2003; 17:135-138.
28.Germini A, Masola A, Carnevali P, Marchelli R. Simultaneous detection of Escherichia coli O175: H7, Salmonella spp., and Listeria monocytogenes by multiplex PCR. Food Control 2009; 20:733-738.
29. Kumar TK, Murali H, Batra H. Simultaneous detection of pathogenic B. cereus, S. aureus and L. monocytogenes by multiplex PCR. Indian J Microbiol 2009; 49:283-289.
30. Wiwat C, Thiramanas R. Detection of Hemolysin BL Gene of Bacillus cereus Isolates. Mahidol Univ J Pharm Sci 2014; 41:22-30.
31. Forghani F, Singh P, Seo KH, Oh DH. A novel pentaplex real time (RT)-PCR high resolution melt curve assay for simultaneous detection of emetic and enterotoxin producing Bacillus cereus in food. Food Control 2016; 60:560-568.
32. Zhang MJ, Qiao B, Xu XB, Zhang JZ. Development and application of a real-time polymerase chain reaction method for Campylobacter jejuni detection. World J Gastroenterol 2013; 19:3090.
33. Gouws PA, Liedemann L. Evaluation of diagnostic PCR for the detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food products. Food Technol Biotechnol 2005; 43:201-205.