1. Kaul S, G Kumar, P Kothiyal. Design and evaluation of soluble ocular drug insert for controlled release of acyclovir. Int J Drug Res Tech 2012;2:393-398.
2. Rathore KS, RK Nema. Review on ocular inserts. Intl J of PharmTech Res 2009;1:164-169.
3. Rajasekaran A, K. Kumaran, JP Preetha, K Karthika. A comparative review on conventional and advanced ocular drug delivery formulations. Int J PharmTech Res 2010;2:668-674.
4. Kumar KPS, D Bhowmik, G Harish, S Duraivel, BP kumar. Ocular inserts: A novel controlled drug delivery system. Pharma Innov 2013;1:1-16.
5. Jethava JK, GK Jethava. Design, formulation, and evaluation of novel sustain release bioadhesive in-situ gelling ocular inserts of ketorolac tromethamine. Int J Pharm Investig 2014;4:226-232.
6. Tu EY, S Jain. Topical Linezolid 0.2% for the treatment of vancomycin-resistant or vancomycin-intolerant Gram-positive bacterial keratitis. Am J Ophthalmol 2013;155:1095-1098.
7. Akova Budak B, M Baykara, SA Kivanc, H Yilmaz, S Cicek. Comparing the ocular surface effects of topical vancomycin and linezolid for treating bacterial keratitis. Cutan Ocul Toxicol 2016;35:126-130.
8. Fiscella RG, WW Lai, B Buerk, M Khan, KA Rodvold, JS Pulido, et al. Aqueous and vitreous penetration of linezolid (Zyvox) after oral administration. Ophthalmology 2004;111:1191-1195.
9. George JM, R Fiscella, M Blair, K Rodvold, L Ulanski, J Stokes, et al. Aqueous and vitreous penetration of linezolid and levofloxacin after oral administration. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 2010;26:579-586.
10. Ager S, K Gould. Clinical update on linezolid in the treatment of Gram-positive bacterial infections. Infect Drug Resist 2012;5:87-102.
11. Saleh M, F Jehl, A Dory, S Lefevre, G Prevost, D Gaucher, et al. Ocular penetration of topically applied linezolid in a rabbit model. J Cataract Refract Surg 2010;36:488-492.
12. Fernández-Mazarrasa C, O Mazarrasa, J Calvo, A del Arco, L Martínez-Martínez. High concentrations of manganese in Mueller-Hinton agar increase MICs of tigecycline determined by Etest. J Clin Microbiol 2009;47:827-829.
13. Fortun J, Martin-Davila P, Navas E, Perez-Elias MJ, Cobo J, ea Tato M. Linezolid for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. J antimicrob chemother 2005;56:180-185.
14. Abraham S, S Furtado, S Bharath, BV Basavaraj, R Deveswaran, V Madhavan. Sustained ophthalmic delivery of ofloxacin from an ion-activated in situ gelling system. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2009;22:175-179.
15. Silva D, LFV Pinto, D Bozukova, LF Santos, AP Serro, B Saramago. Chitosan/alginate based multilayers to control drug release from ophthalmic lens. Colloids Surf B 2016;147:81-89.
16. Yao B, C Ni, C Xiong, C Zhu, B Huang. Hydrophobic modification of sodium alginate and its application in drug controlled release. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 2010;33:457-463.
17. Yang W, L Zhang, L Wu, J Li, J Wang, H Jiang, et al. Synthesis and characterization of MMA–NaAlg/hydroxyapatite composite and the interface analyse with molecular dynamics. Carbohydr Polym 2009;77:331-337.
18. Farjadian F, M Moghoofei, S Mirkiani, A Ghasemi, N Rabiee, S Hadifar, et al. Bacterial components as naturally inspired nano-carriers for drug/gene delivery and immunization: Set the bugs to work? Biotechnol Adv. 2018;36:968-985.
19. Wong TW. Alginate graft copolymers and alginate–co-excipient physical mixture in oral drug delivery. J Pharm Pharmacol 2011;63:1479-1512.
20. Yinghai Liu, Lanying Yang, Junbo Li, Z Shi. Grafting of methyl methacrylate onto sodium alginate initiated by potassium ditelluratoargentate(III). J Appl Polym Sci 2005;97:1688-1694.
21. Işıklan N, F Kurşun. Synthesis and characterization of graft copolymer of sodium alginate and poly(itaconic acid) by the redox system. Polym Bull 2013;70:1065-1084.
22. Sorour M, M El-Sayed, NA El Moneem, H Talaat, H Shaalan, S El Marsafy. Free radical grafting kinetics of acrylamide onto a blend of starch/chitosan/alginate. Carbohydr Polym 2013;98:460-464.
23. Ahmadi F, Bahmyari M, Akbarizadeh A, Alipour S. Doxorubicin-verapamil dual loaded PLGA nanoparticles for overcoming P-glycoprotein mediated resistance in cancer: Effect of verapamil concentration. J Drug Deliv Sci Tec 2019;53:101206-101219.
24. Tripathi R, B Mishra. “Development and evaluation of sodium alginate-polyacrylamide graft-co-polymer-based stomach targeted hydrogels of famotidine”. AAPS PharmSciTech 2012;13:1091-1102.
25. Conzatti G, F Ayadi, S Cavalie, N Carrère, A Tourrette. Thermosensitive PNIPAM grafted alginate/chitosan PEC. Appl Surf Sci 2019;467-468:940-948.
26. Shen Y, L Niu, Z Yu, M Wang, Z Shang, Y Yang. Sodium alginate-grafted β-cyclodextrins as a matrix for immobilized Arthrobacter simplex for cortisone acetate biotransfromation. Appl Surf Sci 2018;444:42-47.
27. Parhizkar E, L Emadi, S Alipour. Development and evaluation of midazolam in situ nasal gel properties in presence of solubility enhancers at cilia-friendly pH. Macromol Res 2017;25:255-261.
28. Alipour S, S Akbari, F Ahmadi. Development and in vitro evaluation of fast-dissolving oral films of ondansetron hydrochloride. TiPS 2015;1:25-30.
29. Kishore S, D Verma, M Siddique. Comparison of in-vitro activities of linezolid and vancomycin against Staphylococcus aureus isolated from a tertiary care hospital. J Clin Diagn 2014;8:DC12-DC15.
30. Patil SS, Bade A, Tagalpallewar A. Design, optimization and pharmacodynamic comparison of dorzolamide hydrochloride soluble ocular drug insert prepared by using 32 factorial design. J Drug Deliv Sci Tec 2018;46:138-147.
31. Preethi GB, K Prashanthi. Design and evaluation of controlled-release ocular inserts of brimonidine- tartrate and timolol maleate. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2017;9:79-82.
32. Tonnesen HH, J Karlsen. Alginate in drug delivery systems. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2002;28:621-630.
33. Murakami Y, A Kawata, S Suzuki, S Fujisawa. Cytotoxicity and pro-inflammatory properties of aliphatic alpha, beta-unsaturated acid and ester monomers in RAW264.7 cells and their chemical reactivity. In vivo (Athens, Greece) 2019;33:313-323.
34. Mohy Eldin MS, EA Kamoun, MA Sofan, SM Elbayomi. L-Arginine grafted alginate hydrogel beads: A novel pH-sensitive system for specific protein delivery. Arab J Chem 2015;8:355-365.
35. Zaman HU, MDH beg. Preparation and properties of sodium alginate films. J Polym Eng 2013;33:829-836.
36. Lee KY, DJ Mooney. Alginate: Properties and biomedical applications. Prog Polym Sci 2012;37:106-126.
37. Mushtaque M, Muhammad I, Hasan SMF, Ali A, Masood R. Development and pharmaceutical evaluation of oral fast dissolving thin film of escitalopram: A patient friendly dosage form. Pak J Pharm Sci 2020;33:183-189.
38. Rani P, Mishra S, Sen G. Microwave based synthesis of polymethyl methacrylate grafted sodium alginate: its application as flocculant. Carbohydr Polym 2013;91:686-692.
39. Son G-H, B-J Lee, C-W Cho. Mechanisms of drug release from advanced drug formulations such as polymeric-based drug-delivery systems and lipid nanoparticles. Int J Pharm Investig 2017;47:287-296.
40. Kumar A, V Bali, M Kumar, K Pathak. Comparative evaluation of porous versus nonporous mucoadhesive films as buccal delivery system of glibenclamide. AAPS PharmSciTech 2013;14:1321-1332.
41. Gallardo D, B Skalsky, P Kleinebudde. Controlled release solid dosage forms using combinations of (meth) acrylate copolymers. Pharm Dev Technol 2008;13:413-423.
42. Libórioa MS, AMd Silva Diasa, RM Souzab. Determination of film thickness through simulation of vickers hardness testing. Mater Res 2017;20:755-760.