1. Cenk Y, Dural Ö, baştu E, uğurlucan FG, Fatih K, İyi̇bozkurt AC. Over torsi̇yonu olgusunda konservati̇f yaklaşimin over rezervi̇ üzeri̇ne etki̇si̇ni̇n anti̇mülleri̇yan hormon düzeyi̇ ve antral foli̇kül sayisi i̇le değerlendi̇ri̇lmesi̇: Olgu sunumu. İstanbul Tıp Fakültesi Dergisi 2016; 79:43-45.
2. Laganà AS, Sofo V, Salmeri FM, Palmara VI, Triolo O, Terzić MM, et al. Oxidative stress during ovarian torsion in pediatric and adolescent patients: Changing the perspective of the disease. Int J Fertil Steril 2016; 9:416-423.
3. Sengul O, Ferah I, Polat B, Halici Z, Bayir Y, Yilmaz M, et al. Blockade of endothelin receptors with bosentan limits ischaemia/reperfusion-induced injury in rat ovaries. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2013; 170:458-463.
4. Meister A. Glutathione metabolism and its selective modification. J Biol Chem 1988; 263:17205-17208.
5. Kultz D. Molecular and evolutionary basis of the cellular stress response. Annu Rev Physiol 2005; 67:225-257.
6. Paravicini TM, Touyz RM. NADPH oxidases, reactive oxygen species, and hypertension: clinical implications and therapeutic possibilities. Diabetes Care 2008; 31 Suppl 2:S170-180.
7. Kara M, Daglioglu YK, Kuyucu Y, Tuli A, Tap O. The effect of edaravone on ischemia–reperfusion injury in rat ovary. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2012; 162:197-202.
8. Preston TJ, Muller WJ, Singh G. Scavenging of extracellular H2O2 by catalase inhibits the proliferation of HER-2/Neu-transformed rat-1 fibroblasts through the induction of a stress response. J Biol Chem 2001; 276:9558-9564.
9. Meštrović J, Pogorelić Z, Drmić-Hofman I, Vilović K, Todorić D, Popović M. Protective effect of urapidil on testicular torsion–detorsion injury in rats. Surgery Today 2017; 47:393-398.
10. Lee JY, Baw C-K, Gupta S, Aziz N, Agarwal A. role of oxidative stress in polycystic ovary syndrome Curr. Women's Health Rev 2010; 6:96-107.
11. Erel O. A novel automated method to measure total antioxidant response against potent free radical reactions. Clin Biochem 2004; 37:112-119.
12. Higginson L, Tang A, Knoll G, Calvin J. Effect of intracoronary diltiazem on infarct size and regional myocardial function in the ischemic reperfused canine heart. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991; 18:868-875.
13. Meštrović J, Drmić-Hofman I, Pogorelić Z, Vilović K, Šupe-Domić D, Šešelja-Perišin A, et al. Beneficial effect of nifedipine on testicular torsion-detorsion injury in rats. Urology 2014; 84:1194-1198.
14. Kirsten R, Nelson K, Steinijans VW, Zech K, Haerlin R. Clinical pharmacokinetics of urapidil. Clin Pharmacokinet 1988; 14:129-140.
15. Güler MC, Tanyeli A, Eraslan E, Ekinci Akdemir FN. Role of 6-shogaol against ovarian torsion detorsion-induced reproductive organ damage. NTMS 2020; 1:29-34.
16. Güler MC, Tanyeli A. Role of hyperoside on ovarian tissue damage created by ovarian torsion detorsion. New Trends in Medicine Sciences 2020; 1:1-5.
17. Hascalik S, Celik O, Turkoz Y, Hascalik M, Cigremis Y, Mizrak B, et al. Resveratrol, a red wine constituent polyphenol, protects from ischemia-reperfusion damage of the ovaries. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2004; 57:218-223.
18. Celik O, Turkoz Y, Hascalik S, Hascalik M, Cigremis Y, Mizrak B, et al. The protective effect of caffeic acid phenethyl ester on ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat ovary. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2004; 117:183-188.
19. Ohkawa H, Ohishi N, Yagi K. Assay for lipid peroxides in animal tissues by thiobarbituric acid reaction. Analytical biochemistry 1979; 95:351-358.
20. Bradley PP, Priebat DA, Christensen RD, Rothstein G. Measurement of cutaneous inflammation: Estimation of neutrophil content with an enzyme marker. J Invest Dermatol 1982; 78:206-209.
21. Sun Y, Oberley LW, Li Y. A simple method for clinical assay of superoxide dismutase. Clin Chem 1988; 34:497-500.
22. Küçükler S, Çomaklı S, Özdemir S, Çağlayan C, Kandemir FM. Hesperidin protects against the chlorpyrifos-induced chronic hepato-renal toxicity in rats associated with oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis, autophagy, and up-regulation of PARP-1/VEGF. Environ Toxicol 2021; 36:1600-1617.
23. Topdağı Ö, Tanyeli A, Akdemir FNE, Eraslan E, Güler MC, Çomaklı S. Preventive effects of fraxin on ischemia/reperfusion-induced acute kidney injury in rats. Life Sci 2020; 242:117217.
24. Özdemir S, Kucukler S, Çomaklı S, Kandemir FM. The protective effect of Morin against ifosfamide-induced acute liver injury in rats associated with the inhibition of DNA damage and apoptosis. Drug Chem Toxicol 2020;1-10.
25. Çelik H, Kandemir FM, Caglayan C, Özdemir S, Çomaklı S, Kucukler S, et al. Neuroprotective effect of rutin against colistin-induced oxidative stress, inflammation and apoptosis in rat brain associated with the CREB/BDNF expressions. Mol Biol Rep 2020; 47:2023-2034.
26. Topdagi O, Tanyeli A, Akdemir FNE, Eraslan E, Guler MC, Comakli S. Preventive effects of fraxin on ischemia/reperfusion-induced acute kidney injury in rats. Life Sci 2020; 242:117217.
27. McWilliams GD, Hill MJ, Dietrich CS, 3rd. Gynecologic emergencies. Surg Clin North Am 2008; 88:265-283, vi.
28. Rousseau V, Massicot R, Darwish AA, Sauvat F, Emond S, Thibaud E, et al. Emergency management and conservative surgery of ovarian torsion in children: a report of 40 cases. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2008; 21:201-206.
29. Macdougall IC. Novel erythropoiesis-stimulating agents: A new era in anemia management. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2008; 3:200-207.
30. Coleman DA, Fleming MW, Dailey RA. Factors affecting ovarian compensation after unilateral ovariectomy in gilts. J Anim Sci 1984; 59:170-176.
31. Akgur FM, Kilinc K, Tanyel FC, Buyukpamukcu N, Hicsonmez A. Ipsilateral and contralateral testicular biochemical acute changes after unilateral testicular torsion and detorsion. Urology 1994; 44:413-418.
32. Langtry HD, Mammen GJ, Sorkin EM. Urapidil. A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic potential in the treatment of hypertension. Drugs 1989; 38:900-940.
33. Habbe N, Ruger F, Bojunga J, Bechstein WO, Holzer K. Urapidil in the preoperative treatment of pheochromocytomas: a safe and cost-effective method. World J Surg 2013; 37:1141-1146.
34. Eckler K, Laufer MR, Perlman SE. Conservative management of bilateral asynchronous adnexal torsion with necrosis in a prepubescent girl. J Pediatr Surg 2000; 35:1248-1251.
35. Webb EM, Green GE, Scoutt LM. Adnexal mass with pelvic pain. Radiol Clin North Am 2004; 42:329-348.
36. Zimmerman BJ, Granger DN. Reperfusion injury. Surg Clin North Am 1992; 72:65-83.
37. Jassem W, Heaton ND. The role of mitochondria in ischemia/reperfusion injury in organ transplantation. Kidney Int 2004; 66:514-517.
38. Li C, Jackson RM. Reactive species mechanisms of cellular hypoxia-reoxygenation injury. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2002; 282:C227-241.
39. Grace PA. Ischaemia-reperfusion injury. Br J Surg 1994; 81:637-647.
40. Girotti AW. Lipid hydroperoxide generation, turnover, and effector action in biological systems. J Lipid Res 1998; 39:1529-1542.
41. Lee DM, Hoffman WH, Carl GF, Khichi M, Cornwell PE. Lipid peroxidation and anti-oxidant vitamins prior to, during, and after correction of diabetic ketoacidosis. J Diabetes Complications 2002; 16:294-300.
42. Meister A. Glutathione deficiency produced by inhibition of its synthesis, and its reversal; applications in research and therapy. Pharmacol Ther 1991; 51:155-194.
43. Wang L, Shan Y, Chen L, Lin B, Xiong X, Lin L, et al. Colchicine protects rat skeletal muscle from ischemia/reperfusion injury by suppressing oxidative stress and inflammation. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2016; 19:670-675.
44. Munoz M, Lopez-Oliva ME, Pinilla E, Martinez MP, Sanchez A, Rodriguez C, et al. CYP epoxygenase-derived H2O2 is involved in the endothelium-derived hyperpolarization (EDH) and relaxation of intrarenal arteries. Free Radic Biol Med 2017; 106:168-183.
45. Huang R, Zhou Q, Veeraragoo P, Yu H, Xiao Z. Notch2/Hes-1 pathway plays an important role in renal ischemia and reperfusion injury-associated inflammation and apoptosis and the gamma-secretase inhibitor DAPT has a nephroprotective effect. Ren Fail 2011; 33:207-216.
46. Eltzschig HK, Collard CD. Vascular ischaemia and reperfusion injury. Br Med Bull 2004; 70:71-86.
47. Hasturk A, Atalay B, Calisaneller T, Ozdemir O, Oruckaptan H, Altinors N. Analysis of serum pro-inflammatory cytokine levels after rat spinal cord ischemia/reperfusion injury and correlation with tissue damage. Turk Neurosurg 2009; 19:353-359.
48. Takada M, Nadeau KC, Shaw GD, Marquette KA, Tilney NL. The cytokine-adhesion molecule cascade in ischemia/reperfusion injury of the rat kidney. Inhibition by a soluble P-selectin ligand. J Clin Invest 1997; 99:2682-2690.
49. Hashmp SF, Sattar MZA, Rathore HA, Ahmadi A, Johns EJ. A critical review on pharmacological significance of hydrogen sulfide (h(2)s) on nf-kappab concentration and icam-1 expression in renal ischemia reperfusion injury. Acta Pol Pharm 2017; 74:747-752.
50. Peng J, Ren X, Lan T, Chen Y, Shao Z, Yang C. Renoprotective effects of ursolic acid on ischemia/reperfusioninduced acute kidney injury through oxidative stress, inflammation and the inhibition of STAT3 and NFkappaB activities. Mol Med Rep 2016; 14:3397-3402.
51. Tao Y, Chen YC, Lan T, Qian H, Wang Y, Jiang L. LPS-induced nuclear translocation of RhoA is dependent on NF-kappaB in the human lung cancer cell line A549. Oncol Lett 2012; 3:1283-1287.
52. Guzman-de la Garza FJ, Ibarra-Hernandez JM, Cordero-Perez P, Villegas-Quintero P, Villarreal-Ovalle CI, Torres-Gonzalez L, et al. Temporal relationship of serum markers and tissue damage during acute intestinal ischemia/reperfusion. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 2013; 68:1034-1038.
53. Yang Q, Zheng FP, Zhan YS, Tao J, Tan SW, Liu HL, et al. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha mediates JNK activation response to intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury. World J Gastroenterol 2013; 19:4925-4934.
54. Kusano C, Ferrari C. Total antioxidant capacity: A Biomarker in Biomedical and and Nutrirional Studies. J Mol Cell Biol 2008; 7:1-15.
55. Keith ES, Powers JJ. Effect of phenolic acids and esters on respiration and reproduction of bacteria in urine. Appl Microbiol 1965; 13:308-313.
56. Erel O. A new automated colorimetric method for measuring total oxidant status. Clin Biochem 2005; 38:1103-1111.
57. Wang L, Liu X, Chen H, Chen Z, Weng X, Qiu T, et al. Effect of picroside II on apoptosis induced by renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. Exp Ther Med 2015; 9:817-822.
58. Tuncer AA, Bozkurt MF, Koken T, Dogan N, Pektas MK, Baskin Embleton D. The protective effects of Alpha-lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10 combination on ovarian ischemia-reperfusion injury: An experimental study. Adv Med 2016; 2016:3415046.
59. Bozkurt S, Arikan DC, Kurutas EB, Sayar H, Okumus M, Coskun A, et al. Selenium has a protective effect on ischemia/reperfusion injury in a rat ovary model: Biochemical and histopathologic evaluation. J Pediatr Surg 2012; 47:1735-1741.
60. Dong Y, Chen H, Gao J, Liu Y, Li J, Wang J. Molecular machinery and interplay of apoptosis and autophagy in coronary heart disease. J Mol Cell Cardiol 2019; 136:27-41.
61. Fuchs Y, Steller H. Programmed cell death in animal development and disease. Cell 2011; 147:742-758.
62. Chen W, Sun Y, Liu K, Sun X. Autophagy: A double-edged sword for neuronal survival after cerebral ischemia. Neural Regen Res 2014; 9:1210-1216.
63. Song S, Tan J, Miao Y, Li M, Zhang Q. Crosstalk of autophagy and apoptosis: Involvement of the dual role of autophagy under ER stress. J Cell Physiol 2017; 232:2977-2984.
64. Yagami T, Yamamoto Y, Koma H. Pathophysiological roles of intracellular proteases in neuronal development and neurological diseases. Mol Neurobiol 2019; 56:3090-3112.
65. Matsui Y, Takagi H, Qu X, Abdellatif M, Sakoda H, Asano T, et al. Distinct roles of autophagy in the heart during ischemia and reperfusion: Roles of AMP-activated protein kinase and Beclin 1 in mediating autophagy. Circ Res 2007; 100:914-922.
66. Ozturk D, Tanyeli A, Çomaklı S, Baylan H, Polat E. The protective effects of urapidil on lung issue after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury. Turkish J Biochem 2019; 4:539-548.