1.Seganti L, Superti F, Girmenia C, Melucci L, Orsi N. Study of receptorsfor vesicular stomatitis virus in vertebrate and invertebrate cells. Microbiologica 1986; 9:259–267.
4. Ory DS, Neugeboren BA, Mulligan R. A stable human-derived packaging cell line for production of high titer retrovirus vesicular stomatitis virus G pseudo types. Proc Natl Accad Sci USA 1996; 93: 11400–11406.
5. Qiao J. Moreno J, Forshaw M, Rosa M, Diaz and Richard G. VSV-G pseudo typed MLV- based, semi-replication-competent retroviru.ses for cancer gene therapy.Mol Ther 2004; 9:S282–S282.
6. Sharma A, Kapoor P, Gautam A, Chaudhary K, Kumar R. Computational approach for designing tumor homing peptides. Sci Rep 2013; 3:1607.
7. Gupta S, Kapoor P, Chaudhary K, Gautam A, Kumar R. In silico approach for predicting toxicity of peptides and proteins. PLoS One 2013; 8:739 -757.
8. Michalski SR, Carbonell GJ, Mitchell MT. Machine learning: an artificial intelligence approach. Tioga Publishing Co1983; 1:463-482.
11. Zadrozny B, Elkan C. Obtaining calibrated probability estimates from decision trees and naive Bayesian classier. In: Proc. Eighteenth Internat. Conf. on Machine Learning 2001; pp 609-616.
12. Hanley JA, McNeil BJ. The meaning and use of the area under receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve. Radiology 1982; 143: 29-36
13. Fawcett T. An introduction to ROC analysis. Pattern Recognit Lett 2006; 27:861–874.
151A rapid and sensitive assay for the detection of DNA fragmentation during early phases of apoptosis. A rapid and sensitive assay for the detection of DNA fragmentation during early phases of apoptosis.
A rapid and sensitive assay for the detection of DNA fragmentation during early phases of apoptosis.
15. Cotter TG, Lennon SV, Glynn JG, Martin SJ. Cell death via apoptosis and its relationship to growth, development and differentiation of both tumor and normal cells. Anticancer Res 1990; 10:1153–1159.
17. ShinTC, Akihiro L, Lin G, Theodore F, Jiinc-K Y. Generation of packaging cell lines for pseudo typed retroviralvectors of the G protein of vesicular stomatitis virus by using amodified tetracycline inducible system. Biochemistry 1996; 93:10057- 10062.
19. Zachowski A. Phospholipids in animal eukaryotic membranes: transverse asymmetry and movement. Biochem J 1993; 294:1–14.
20. Domagala W, Koss LG. Surface configuration of human tumor cells obtained by fine needle aspiration biopsy. Scan Electron Microsc 1980; 1:101–108.
Y. Studies on mechanism of action of anticancer peptides by modulation of hydrophobicity within a defined structural framework. molecular cancer therapeutics 2011; 10:416-426.
22. Chang KY, Yang J-R. Analysis and porediction of highly effective antiviral peptide based on random forests. PLoS One 2013; 8:e701.
24. Sun XI, Belouzard S, Whittaker GR. Molecular architecture of the bipartite fusion loops of vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein G, a Class III viral fusion protein. J Biol Chem 2008; 283:6418–6427.