1.Maryam I, Huzaifa U, Hindatu H, Zubaida S. Nanoencapsulation of essential oils with enhanced antimicrobial activity: A new way of combating antimicrobial Resistance. J Pharmacogn Phytochem 2015; 4:165-170.
2. Donsi F, Annunziata M, Sessa M, and Ferrari G. Nano encapsulation of essential oils to enhance their antimicrobial activity in foods. Food Sci Technol Int 2011; 44:1908-1914.
3. pérez-de-Luque A, Rubiales D. Nanotechnology for parasitic plant control. Pest Manag Sci 2009; 65:540-545.
4. Wu Y, LuoY, Wang Q. Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of essential oils encapsulated in zein nanoparticles prepared by liquid–liquid dispersion method. Food Sci Technol 2012; 48:283-290.
5. Sao Pedro A, Espirito Santo I, Silva C V, Detoni C, Albuquerque E. The use of nanotechnology as an approach for essential oil-based formulations with antimicrobial activity. Microb Path Strategy Combat 2013;1:293-294.
6. Muller RH, Runge S, Ravelli V. Oral bioavailability of cyclosporine: solid lipid nanoparticles (SLNs) versus drug nanocrystals. Int J Pharm 2006; 317:82–89.
7. Wissing SA, Muller RH. The influence of the crystallinity of lipid 57- nanoparticles on their occlusive properties. Int J Pharm 2002; 242:377-379.
8. Ekambaram P, Abdul HS, Priyanka K. Solid Lipid Nanoparticles: A Review. Sci Rev Chem Commun J 2011; 2:80-102.
9. Lai F, Wissing SA, Müller RH, Fadda AA. Artemisia arborescens L essential oil–loaded solid lipid nanoparticles for potential agricultural application: preparation and characterization. J Am Assoc Pharm 2006; 7:10-18.
10. Moghimipour E, Ramezani Z, Handali S. Solid lipid nanoparticles as a delivery system for Zataria multiflora essential oil: formulation and characterization. Curr Drug Deliv 2013; 10:151-157.
11. Gharib Naseri MK, Mazlomi H, Goshaiesh M, Vakilzadeh G, Heidari A. Antispasmodic effect of Zataria multiflora Boiss leaf extract on the rat uterus. Iran J Pharm Res 2006; 2:131-136.
12. Motaharinia Y, Rezaee MA, Hazhir MS, Zandi F, Shapouri R, Hakhamaneshi MS, et al. Evaluation of the antibacterial activity of Zataria multiflora Boiss., Rhus coriaria L. (sumac), Mentha piperitaL., and Ocimum basilicum L. extracts on Brucella strains isolated from brucellosis patients. Turk J Med Sci 2012; 42:816-822.
13. Golmohammadzadeh S, Mokhtari M, Jaafari MR. Preparation, characterization and evaluation of moisturizing and UV protecting effects of topical solid lipid nanoparticles. Braz J Pharm Sci 2012; 48:683-690.
14. Mader K, Mehnert W. Solid lipid nanoparticles-concepts, procedures and physicochemical aspects. In: Lipospheres in drug targets and delivery. Ed Nastruzzi C. Florida: CRC press; 2005.p.1-22.
15. Shah KA, Date AA, Joshi MD, Patravale VB. Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLNs) of tretinoin: Potential in topical delivery. Int J Pharm 2007; 345:163-171.
16. Mosallaei N, Jaafari MR, Hanafi-Bojd MY, Golmohammadzadeh S, Malaekeh-Nikouei B. Docetaxel-Loaded solid lipid nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, In vitro, and In vivo Evaluations. J Pharm Sci 2013; 102:1994–2004.
17. Jores K, Mehnerta W, Drechslerb M, Bunjesc H, Johannd C, Mäder K. Investigations on the structure of solid lipid nanoparticles (SLNs) and oil-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles by photon correlation spectroscopy, field-flow fractionation and transmission electron microscopy. J Control Release 2004; 9:217-227.
18. Özden Ç, Bayindirli L. Effects of combinational use of controlled atmosphere, cold storage and edible coating applications on shelf life and quality attributes of green peppers. Food Sci Technol Res 2002; 21:320-326.
19. Lertsatitthanakorn P, Taweechaisupapong S, Aromdee C, KhunkittiW. Antibacterial activity of citronella oil solid lipid particles in oleogel against Propionibacterium acnes and its chemical stability. Int J Essent Oil Ther 2008; 2:167-171.
20. Vivek K, Reddy H, Murthy RS. Investigations of the effect of the lipid matrix on drug entrapment, in vitro release, and physical stability of olanzapine-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles. AAPS PharmSciTech 2007; 8:16-24.
21. Khameneh B, Halimi V, Jaafari MR, Golmohammadzadeh S. Safranal-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles: evaluation of sunscreen and moisturizing potential for topical applications. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015; 18:58-63.
22. Bach A, Zach-Maor A, Semiat R. Characterization of iron oxide nanocatalyst in mineralization processes. Desalination 2010; 262:15-20.
23. Layegh P, Mosallaei N, Bagheri D, Jaafari MR, Golmohammadzadeh S. The efficacy of Isotretinoin-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles in comparison to Isotrex® on acne treatment. Nanomed J 2013; 1:41-51.
24. Li KK, Yin SW, Yang XQ, Tang CH, Wei ZH. Fabrication and characterization of novel antimicrobial films derived from thymol-loaded zein–sodium caseinate (SC) nanoparticles. J Agric Food 2012; 60:11592-11600.
25. Wattanasatcha A, Rengpipat S, Wanichwecharungruang S. Thymol nanospheres as an effective anti-bacterial agent. Int J Pharm 2012; 434:360-365.
26. Efferth T, Koch E. Complex Interactions between Phytochemicals. The multi-target therapeutic concept of phytotherapy. Curr Drug Targets 2011; 12:122-132.